For as long as he could remember, Brandt always wanted to be an attorney. After graduating from Southern University Law Center, Brandt started his legal career working for the big insurance companies. After several years defending these insurance companies, Brandt knew it was time for something different. Something where his heart would truly be in it and he could help people.
For the last 13 years, Brandt has been serving those who have suffered injury or who have lost loved ones through the negligence of others. Brandt has successfully represented thousands of injured clients over the course of his career in a wide variety of cases ranging from automobile accidents to trucking and wrongful death cases. He has obtained verdicts and settlements totaling over $47,000,000.00.
Brandt is a life long resident of Baton Rouge. When he is not fighting for you, he enjoys working out, LSU sports, and spending time with his wife, Jen, and their dog, Holly.
Brandt Schmolke was featured on Baton Rouge Parents, The Magazine Baton Rouge Families Live By.
Mr. Schmolke is licensed to practice before all Louisiana District and Federal Courts, as well as the Fifth Circuit. He is a member of the State Bar of Louisiana, the Baton Rouge Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, the National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
Admitted To Practice
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana State University
- BS, 2001
- Southern University Law Center
- JD, 2004
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice