Ali Yousefi was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2012. Mr. Yousefi received his LL.M. in Taxation from Golden Gate University in 2013, and a Juris Doctorate degree from John F. Kennedy University School of Law in 2011. During law school, Mr. Yousefi received multiple awards for earning the highest grades in several courses, as well as graduating with SUMA CUM LAUDE Honors.
Mr. Yousefi has earned widespread recognition as a personable, and knowledgeable attorney. In 2015 and 2017, Mr. Yousefi was recognized as a top lawyer by Sacramento Magazine. In 2016 and 2017, Mr. Yousefi was recognized as one of the top ten best Employment and Labor Law Attorneys in California by the American Institute of Legal Counsel.
- Bar Association of San Francisco.
- Bar Association of San Mateo.
- Bar Association of Sacramento.
We speak English, Spanish, and Farsi/Persian
- American Institute of Legal Counsel (2017) – Top 10 Best Labor & Employment Attorney (Labor & Employement Law).
- Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyer (2017).
- Lawyers of Distinction (2017) – Mr. Yousefi has been admitted as a certified member by Lawyers of Distinction in the area of Civil Litigation.
- Sacramento Magazine Top Lawyer (2015) – Civil Litigation.
- Graduated with Suma Cum Laude Honors (2011) – Law School Top Honor Award.