I joined Lovein Ribman to be a part of a winning culture dedicated to providing first-class service and representation to clients. I grew up in Southlake, Texas and had a desire to be an attorney from a very young age. I graduated from the University of Houston in 2010, receiving a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics. I then returned to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to attend Texas A&M University School of Law where I graduated number three in my class.
Through my baseball career, I learned the hard work and dedication that is required to produce great results. I was selected by the New York Yankees in the 2006 Major League Baseball Draft and was a four-year starter at the University of Houston. My years in baseball taught me that winning is often a product of outworking the other side. I carry this mindset and will to win into my practice on a daily basis. I have a high-energy approach to each case and endeavor to achieve positive results as economically as possible.
I began my career in personal injury law and have expanded my practice to other areas including construction law, mechanic’s lien claims, bond claims, and business litigation. I am very active in the Tarrant and Dallas County Bar Associations and serve as a mentor to 3L students and recent graduates of Texas A&M School of Law. My goal is to serve others through my practice and provide strategic solutions to protect our clients’ best interests. Lawyers are entrusted by the People of Texas to preserve and improve our legal system. I adhere to this principle in all that I do.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D. 2014
- University of Houston, B.A. in Economics 2010
- Texas State Bar, 2014
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2017
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2017
- Texas A&M Law Review, Member
- Graduated Cum Laude from Texas A&M University School of Law, 2010
- Selected by New York Yankees in the Major League Baseball Draft, 2006
- 4 Year Letter on University of Houston Baseball Team, 2006 – 2010
- Conference USA Academic All-Conference Selection, 2006 – 2010
- Dallas County Bar Association; Tarrant County Bar Association; Dallas Young Lawyers
- Association; Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association